This theme comes packed with a simple archives template.
To use it, simply create a new page and select “Archives” page template in the Page Attributes menu – the archive lists will automatically display below any page content. Lists include the last 30 posts, archives by month and archives by subject.
Latest 30 Posts
- 5 Simple Tips To Keep Your Website More Secure
- Why WordPress Based Websites Work For Businesses
- How to Choose the Right Local Web Design Company for Your Business
- Why a Responsive Website Is So Important For Good SEO Results
- How to Make Your Website Secure – 10 Top Tips
- Web Design and SEO – Why Both Are So Important When Launching a New Site
- Here’s Why Nobody Cares About Your Website
- 6 Reasons You Should Hire a Professional Web Designer
- Need A Professional Website Translation Company? Here’s How To Choose One.
- Why should I use a WordPress CMS?
- 8 Web Design Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- So You’re Top of the Google Rankings, What Now?
- What is Mobilegeddon and how will it affect your business?
- Why A Local Web Design Company Offers Better Results
- Why a CMS Website Can Save You Money and Time
- What Makes A Good Blog And Why You Should Bother
- Usability And Interaction – The Importance Of An Engaging Website
- Top Ten Reasons Why Your Company Needs a Website
- How Much Time Do You Invest In Promoting Your Site?
- How Important Is A Responsive Website For Your Business?
- Good Hosting And Page Load Times – Why Your Site Needs To Be Fast
- Does Every Business Really Need An App?
- Calls To Action And Conversions – Get More From Your Online Presence
- Infographic – Why you need a Mobile Site
- Why Using a Local Web Design Firm Makes Sense
- Navigation – The Key to a Successful Website
- Common Mistakes People Make With Their Website
- DIY Websites and Why They Are Probably Not Right for You
- How Does the Right Content Affect Your Rankings?
- Why Is Planning So Crucial For a New Website